HomePage Forums Templates Support Resto Actualizar SPPAGE Builder y Joomla

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    sitiosbalero
    Participant

Hola, al actualizar el Joomla a su ultima versión, no funciona el administrador. Da el siguiente error en el menu de SPPAGE BUILDER (así se presenta en mi administrador)luego de agregar en el administrator/modules/mod_sppagebuilder_admin_menu la carpeta con los archivos…

Pages
    MOD_MENU_COM_SPPAGEBUILDER_INTEGRATIONS
    MOD_MENU_COM_SPPAGEBUILDER_LANGUAGES
    Add New Page
    Documentation

Y ICagenda 3.6.12, Helix3 – Ajax / SP Simple Portfolio / System – Helix3 Framework

sitiosbalero
    Participant

estoy trabajando en el localhost. Mi requerimiento es si puede enviarme las actualizaciones correspondientes así no cometo otros errores. muchas gracias de antemano.

sitiosbalero
    Participant

Hola, ahora puedo ver perfecto el menú de sp pagebuilder pero al querer editar una celda queda no se puede abrir. Qué debo hacer? La versión instalada es la 3.1
    Agradezco su pronta respuesta.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, can you speak english?
    I don’t understand.
    Thanks!

sitiosbalero
    Participant

Hello, I have purchased your Rest template but I can not edit your pages because the SPPage Builder component is not up to date. I can not open the row, (the screen remains black) when I want to edit an addons. Notice yourself, try to edit with Joomla 3.8.4 this is my purchase code: ad0fdd91-148a-40be-a186-8e2af53da0f4 – 31 Jan 2018
    I need to do this work urgently.
    Thank you

admin
    Keymaster

Hi sitio.
    Please give me information login to your website, i will check and update for you.
    Thanks!

sitiosbalero
    Participant

Hi, the site is offline. I work in localhost to edit.
    Today, I downloaded the template again and could not find the pages of: home-coffe, reservation, etc.
    Please, check, thanks!

sitiosbalero
    Participant

we cannot access the pages of the template from the localhost working with Mamp. We always get the same message “The requested URL /dulzuras/menu was not found on this server.”

sitiosbalero
    Participant

Any solution for my requirement? Please answer

admin
    Keymaster

Hi balero,
    you need upload your website to live server, i can’t check your website on localhost.
    Thanks!

sitiosbalero
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sitiosbalero
    Participant

Hi,

Any solution to my problem? I still can not edit the template … please respond!

sitiosbalero
    Participant

Can you help me?
    I have never had major problems with other supports. This is the first time, they do not respond. Nothing works. Neither the template nor the support!

admin
    Keymaster

Hi sitiosbalero,
    i checking your problem, and will reply you soon.
    Please wait.
    Thanks!

admin
    Keymaster

Hi sitiosbalero,
    i do your website work good, please check and let me known if have any problem.
    Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.