HomePage Forums Templates Support Resto Actualizar SPPAGE Builder y Joomla

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    sitiosbalero
    Participant

https://www.dulzurasdeesquel.com.ar/joomla_test/reservations
    https://www.dulzurasdeesquel.com.ar/joomla_test/menu
    https://www.dulzurasdeesquel.com.ar/joomla_test/events

and the rest of the pages that are in the menu, offer this error. Why?
    Not Found
    The requested URL /joomla_test/events was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please, check, thanks

sitiosbalero
    Participant

I updated the joomla and SPPage Builder and nothing works … can you solve this definitely? I can not navigate with this template. I demand a solution or the refund of my money!

sitiosbalero
    Participant

Please, you could update your template since many add-ons including SP PAGE BUILDER make it impossible to edit your addons !!!! I’m really very much in touch with you as a support !! My work has been delayed for days due to its lack of response.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Your menu not work because you disable Search Engine Friendly URLs and not use file .htaccess. Now i changed for you and website work good.
    I checked your website and see you updated to sp builder pro. and i see it work good. Please check and let me known.
    Thanks!

sitiosbalero
    Participant

Ok, so You will be able to update the addons VS_services that is in your home page since it is done with an old SPPage Builder and now it gives this error in front end

[repetable_item title=”Fiestas ” icon=”fa fa-birthday” content=”Preparamos tu mesa dulce…” text_more=”” link_more=””] [/repetable_item] [repetable_item title=”Fiestas ” icon=”fa fa-birthday” content=”Preparamos tu mesa dulce…” text_more=”” link_more=””] [/repetable_item] [repetable_item title=”Fiestas ” icon=”fa fa-birthday” content=”Preparamos tu mesa dulce…” text_more=”” link_more=””] [/repetable_item]

It is a pity that it is not seen correctly since the design is very good

I await a quick response, thank you very much,

admin
    Keymaster

ok, i did see your problem, i checking it.
    Please wait.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I check you updated sp builder to version pro?Can you active license for version SP Builder Pro?

sitiosbalero
    Participant

No, I don’t. And You? I believe that you must renew the license, if you are selling an obsolete product in a short time. Then, I lost money.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Maybe you have a confusion, our resto product is us sp builder free to build (not a paid version).
    Did you buy sp-builder? Please active license it

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.