HomePage Forums Templates Support Resto Cano't acces links

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    marius
    Participant

Hi.

My name is Munteanu Marius.

I bought resto joomla theme and after i installed it everything was working fine. Now, i don’t know why, i can’t access links to other template home pages like : /home/home-dark

It send’s me to 404 – Error:404

Please help.

marius
    Participant

The same issue is on themeforest. Home Dark theme sent me to 404, and a part of the other themes pages react the same.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi marius,
    I did fix for you. Please check and let me known.
    THanks!

marius
    Participant

Thanks, it works.

Please check our gallery section from homepage. When i click “zoom” the picture appears under the content of the page.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi marius,
    I did fix for you. Please check.
    Hope you like the theme and my support then consider rating the theme at https://themeforest.net/downloads#item-18682848
    Thanks!

marius
    Participant

Hello, I have another request. I try to change the currency shown in the restaurant menu on the homepage. Currently it is $, I want to change in Lei, the Romanian currency. Please tell me how I can do this. Otherwise, the joomla theme is very beautiful, I’ll give you an in-depth review.

Thanks in advance.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi marius,
    i saw you change currency to Lei: http://prntscr.com/iarn57
    Did you change?
    Thanks!

marius
    Participant

Excuse me because we did not announce that we made the changes for the currency. Can you check why we can not make an online booking or can not send mail from the contact form. Thank you.

marius
    Participant

Please tell me how to translate fields from the booking form. especially “Number people” “Date” “Time”. Thank you

marius
    Participant

Hello. I still do not see changes to my contact and booking form. Please answer my request.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Im checking problem send mail ajax on your server.
    The reason may be php version.
    I will check and let you known.
    Please wait.
    Thanks!

marius
    Participant

Hello. We have a big problem. Our site was functional yesterday and it was provided with information for restaurant customers. Please be sure to reinstall our database and leave it functional. If this does not solve this problem today, I will ask for a refund. I am very dissapointed. I do not want all the modules included in the theme to work. I want the site with yesterday’s information, just that.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi marius,
    sorry about some problem. I fixed for you and website work good now,
    Please check and let me known if have any problem.
    Thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.