HomePage Forums Templates Support Coaching Different issues with Coaching Theme

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mtorgler 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mtorgler
    Participant

Thanks πŸ˜‰
    “Learn more” would be great. Will that text change back to courses when theme is updated?

mtorgler
    Participant

What are the short codes to all the icons? Do you have a page that displays them all? I would like to change some of the icons if there is a suitable one.

mtorgler
    Participant

Thanks
    β€œLearn more” would be great. Will that text change back to courses when theme is updated?

mtorgler
    Participant

PS: Don’t worry, I just use the feature box and buttons πŸ˜‰ All good.

mtorgler
    Participant

I have issues in formatting the text in the Unite Slider. I did edit some of the given styles but if I do so the text in the slider turns all wrong. This only with the edited styles. Especially in Chrome browser they look different, see word doc with print screeds I will send you by email.

I contacted the Unite Slider support and they told me:

something is overriding your text layer CSS in the Chrome. Please use developer tools to inspect the text layer in chrome and see what that could be so you can target the layer with more CSS specificity to overcome this issue,

I am afraid that we can’t help you because this is not our extension fault. This is an issue with your Joomla template which is clashing with the text layer CSS classes and you need to take care of that on your own.

Could you please have a look at that too?
    Regards
    Manuela

mtorgler
    Participant

Hi πŸ˜‰
    Have you been able to have a look at this yet?

mtorgler
    Participant

Hi
    Just touching base have you been able to have a look at the CSS issues?
    Regards
    Manuela

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.