HomePage Forums Templates Support eduLearn EduLearn Front End error after install

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    p5web
    Participant

When installing the EduLearn full package, the front end returns an “Error displaying the page”. While digging into the templates area of the admin console, I noticed an error message “Template folder not found.”. In looking at the server, there is a template folder named “eduLearn”. Changing the name to “edulearn” corrected the issue. Seems this is an issue with the install script.

Also, when attempting to install the template only, it does not appear that the Helix framework was part of that package.

Thank you,

–John

admin
    Keymaster

Hi p5web,
    please give me information login to your website and FTP server, i will solve your problem
    Thanks!

p5web
    Participant

Sorry if I was not clear – I was merely pointing out an issue with the installation of the full package of the EduLearn template – no other support is needed at this time.

Same for my second point as well on the Helix framework on the template only install.

Thank you,

–John

admin
    Keymaster

I tried install my package and it work good.
    Thanks for report!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.