HomePage Forums Templates Support eduLearn Items lost after PageBuilder Pro installed

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin 19 hours, 33 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    p5web
    Participant

Hello:

Hope all is well in your part of the world! I have been working on the EduLearn Template and have a bit of an issue. In order to give my client the best front-end editing experience, I purchased and installed SP PageBuilder Pro. After install, while on the front end all looked and displayed as it should, in the admin area, the actual items for several (if not all) add ins are missing. In order to demonstrate, I reinstalled the latest full package of EduLearn and took some screenshots of the before and after in 2 sections – the homepage slider and testimonials.

Please advise on what I need to do to get this working.

Thank you,,

–John

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    maybe because you install SP Pagebuilder version pro. It have shortcode same my shortcode. I fixing it and will solve it soon.
    Please wait.
    Thanks!

p5web
    Participant

Hello – checking in on this issue. It has been a couple of weeks and will need to review operation with my client sooner that later. Ideally, this will be corrected before I get with them.

Thank you,

–John

web4
    Participant

Hi!

I think i have the same issue with edulearn + sp page builder 3.1.1 pro. A lot of addons are not editable anymore!?

THX
    Nadine

admin
    Keymaster

Hi web4, please give me your information website, i will check.
    Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.