HomePage Forums Templates Support eduLearn Trouble installing quick_start with demo

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stelfair 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stelfair
    Participant

I have installed the quick_start directory three times and can not seem to get the demo files to show. I eventually messed up my site and now my administrator is restoring it back to square one. I tried to follow your instructions but they are very vague. Is there something that I am missing in my steps? Once the directory was extracted, I went to my url. The Akeeba installation appeared and I followed the steps. At the end of everything, my screen was bare. Was there something within those steps that I was supposed to click on to install or setup the demo? Please advise.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi stelfair
    May be you setup don’t correct.
    Please give me url website, information login and FTP server to your website, i will check
    Thanks!

stelfair
    Participant

HI.

My IT people are working on it now. If they can’t get it, I will contact you again. Right now, the website is giving an error. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.